Saturday, November 12, 2011

"Can I Welcome You to the Kirby Family?"


On December 26, 2008 a Kirby vacuum cleaner salesman came to my door, offering to give a "free demo" of their latest product. Having experienced such an event literally six months prior (without purchasing the vacuum) and, considering I teach marketing courses, I agreed to let him in so long as I could video tape his presentation for educational purposes. His entire presentation was over an hour long and this video (which I was finally able to edit) is a considerably shortened version of his lengthy sales pitch. Kirby's are expensive vacuums -- 95 was the retail price I was given, so the salesmen are trained in very "old school" sales tactics. Overall, I was impressed with the salesman's presentation, despite my decision to (again) not purchase the product. In closing, I just have one question: "Can I welcome you to the Kirby family?"

Top 10 Serato Timecode Solar Waterfall Pumps Sale Off




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links